Thursday, October 15, 2009

The VEROfication of the Day.

The VEROfication of the day will from here on out be known as my endorsement of any particular product, picture, person, Biblical passage, event, aphorism, adult toy- whatever.

So as my very first VEROfication (drum roll, please...) this better be good. Ahhhhhhh- the pressure!

I'm just gonna go with something I can't go wrong with-

CHUPA CHUPS!




That's right! The most glorious ethnic pops ever made! Now I'm all about the creamy flavors (keep your minds clean, gents)- none of that fruity BS- I'm talking the chocolate vanilla cream, peach yogurt, strawberry yogurt and strawberry cream. THESE are the flavors responsible for mercilessly tickling my salivary glands! These heavenly lollipops were actually created in 1958 by some half-genius who called himself Eric Bernat:






 LOOK at him!!!! He's not even Mexican! It is absolutely deceiving. Old Bernat looks like he invented Necco Assorted Wafers over Chupa Chups! Pepaw had me fooled.


Anyways, if you haven't tried these wonderful, mouth-watering pops I suggest you head over to your local Vallarta and pick some up immediately. Andale!


13 comments:

  1. These people should put this endorsement on their website. Awe some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao! i LOVE CHUPA CHUPS..i jst never knew its name! lol u can find it at a local shop rite too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the question IS Mike, do you like the creamy or fruity flavor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a tough ask blogging, shaking your sexy ass in people's faces to their delight and endorsing CHUPA CHUPS all at the same time but HALLELUJAH you did it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love creamy flavor more than fruity! i like chocolate vanilla, caramel vanilla, coffee and strawberry yogurt..i wont pass watermelon too. thats the only fruity tasing lolli id pick.

    btw if u like creamy candies u should try this candy called White Rabbit!(its china brand) Bangin!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you better send me that White Rabbit link ASAP..
    and @Fazle- tough job but someone's gotta do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember being in High School and girls carrying them in milk cans and selling them for charity. Make a mofo feel old lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you know Salvador Dali designed the logo? It's true

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool blog. Ernic Bernat is Hispanic; from Barcelona, Spain (wiki junkie, sorry).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I asked my wife, and she has heard of Chupa Chups from growing up in Texas... I had no clue. We've got a Supermercado around the corner, though, so I may have to pop in there for more the chorizo sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chupa Chups! Haha! Only raza knows what's up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chupas. your funny, girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah. Dali Created the logo.... :)

    ReplyDelete